Fast deliveries within the SADC region.
- Zambezi Teak Wood (Commonly known as Rhodesian Teak, and/or African Teak & Mukusi) is a Southern African leguminous timber tree (Baikiaea plurijuga) with very hard moderately heavy reddish-brown wood that is highly resistant to insect attack and is used especially for Furniture, Food Preparation & Serving Boards, Block Flooring, Decking, Doors & Frames, etc.
- Zambezi Teak has a worldwide reputation as one of the most striking exotic hardwoods available and is the perfect hardwood we use to manufacture the Food Boards & Cooking Accessories.
- In fact, Zambezi Teak is famous for its high oil content, high tensile strength, tight & fine grain which has a high resistance to wear.
- Due to the high oil content, teak is known to be durable even when it is not treated with oil or varnish. The wood’s natural oils make it resistant to water, as well as to rot, fungi, and mildew.
*Currently all FoodBoards have a Nominal Thickness of 20mm (2cm)
*Other Dimensions & Thicknesses can be made on Request and Prices On Application
- Our FoodBoards are handcrafted and made mostly from Reclaimed/Recycled and off-cuts from Teak furniture manufacturers.
- Both sides, in most instances, can be used.
- Juice Grooves & Easy-Lift features are optional.
- Our FoodBoards are BPA-free and contain no toxic chemicals.
Our Products come with a six (6) month applied warranty.
See Terms and conditions
30cm x 30cm, 40cm x 30cm, 50cm x 30cm